Thursday, February 08, 2007

Accio Book 7!


I can hardly contain my anticipation for this book, which promises to answer many questions that fans’ everywhere have been dying to know. I must say that I am glad that the release date is the 21st rather than the original speculated date of the 7th (this speculation largely due to the fact that this is the seventh book so the release date of 7-7-07 would seem apropos). This fact will keep me well out of the doghouse since my wife would (lovingly) impale my head on a lance if I stood in line at midnight on the 7th (our anniversary)! So...you Potter fans out there (you know who you are) what questions do you hope will be answered? To start us off, here are a few of my own questions:

1. Who is RAB? (My speculation is Regulus Black but what is his middle name?)

2. What significant information is Aunt Petunia quietly concealing about her knowledge of the wizard world? (We know she is not a witch nor is she a squib but she is hiding something.)

3. What spell did Severus Snape actually cast that night at the top of the tower? (If you read through all of the other books you will quickly discover that Avada Kadavra does not blast its’ victim off their feet.)

4. Will Harry have to employ the use of an Unforgivable Curse to destroy Voldemort?

These are just a few of the questions I would like to know. Post your thoughts and questions and we will create a mini-forum here.

No comments: