Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Snail Trails and Puppy Tails

That's what Mr. Moms are made of... The daily activity first thing in the morning is for us to wait on the bed for mom to get ready. He likes to kneel against me and play on my stomach. (This gives me another good reason to decrease the size of his “play table”) Well while he played this morning he figured "Hmm why stop playing and have my nose wiped when I have a perfect hanky right here?" Hence the snail trails on daddy’s clean shirt. I'm actually thinking of designing a line of clothing with snail trails as part of the fabric design. This way moms and Mr. moms alike won't have to try and explain the strange marks all over their clothing. What do you think? The puppy tails comes into play because my twelve pound Shih Tzu has decided he must have missed his calling in life as a parrot and has to either sit on my shoulder, on my chest, or most of the time he tries to sit on my head!

Oh I almost forgot, for you dieters out there I have a new way to knock off a few calories from evil things like Burritos. It involves having a 10 month old and a puppy who beg bites from you the entire time you are eating. Trust me, this diet plan works! I figure I knocked off more than a few calories by simply siphoning off some bites to one and then the other. I'm a great dad aren't I? Giving my son such a healthy breakfast as that! Boy I should be up for an award! :) Don't worry I gave him some fruit afterward for you health nuts out there who are wondering what an aneurism feels like!

Be sure to watch for the top 10 list later this week! I need some input...Top 10 possible industrial uses for baby poopy or Top 10 ways to know you are a bad driver? Which one? Or if you have another idea I'm open for suggestions.

4 comments:

Rachelle said...

LOL! I wonder what you REALLY feed my son when I am at work. I bet it's cookies all day and then a quick spoonful of veggies before Mom gets home so you can say, "I fed him a healthy lunch." And I'll give you an award. Best husband, lover, father, friend in the world. I love you! You ROCK!!!!!

Kathy said...

great blog! though, i can't be as enthusiastic as Rachelle's comment up there! but let me know when you get the snot-trail fabric figured out, i'll invest in it!!

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » » »

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. http://www.christian-financial-planning.info Perfume triggering headache Herbal quit smoking Jual roof rack sport Critical essay prozac nation otr tires